TB2 does not filter by custom headers? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on TB2 does not filter by custom headers? - Mozilla ; hi, my mails contain some headers like -- X-Spam-Level: *** X-Spam-Status: No, score=3.6, (...) -- with tb1.5 I filtered these mails, now TB2 doesn't do anything but sit still and quiet ^^ my filter says OR THEN erase message I ...

  1. TB2 does not filter by custom headers?

    --
    --

    with tb1.5 I filtered these mails, now TB2 doesn't do anything but sit
    still and quiet ^^

    my filter says

    < X-Spam-Level > < is > < *** > OR
    < X-Spam-Status > < contains > < score=3 >
    THEN erase message

    I view my "Junk" folder, open 'filters', check the box with my
    spam-rule, select 'junk' als folder and push 'execute now'... nothing
    happens.

    help appreciated :-)

    thx in advance
    jens

  2. Re: TB2 does not filter by custom headers?

    maybe it's important to say that I use IMAP (via SSL)...

+ Reply to Thread