Where do I download 1.5 - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Where do I download 1.5 - Mozilla ; Need to go back to the 1.5 version of thunderbird. I am having trouble with 2.0, the message header are smeared and cant read them.' thanks, jim...

  1. Where do I download 1.5

    Need to go back to the 1.5 version of thunderbird. I am having trouble
    with 2.0, the message header are smeared and cant read them.'
    thanks, jim

  2. Re: Where do I download 1.5

    Jim wrote:
    > Need to go back to the 1.5 version of thunderbird. I am having trouble
    > with 2.0, the message header are smeared and cant read them.'
    > thanks, jim

    "http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird/all-older.html"

  3. Re: Where do I download 1.5

    On 24/04/2007 20:44, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Nir to
    generate the following:? :
    > Jim wrote:
    >
    >> Need to go back to the 1.5 version of thunderbird. I am having trouble
    >> with 2.0, the message header are smeared and cant read them.'
    >> thanks, jim
    >>

    > "http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird/all-older.html"

    I see that moz has adjusted its update and maintenance policy there....
    QUOTE
    Thunderbird 1.5.0.x will be maintained with security and stability
    updates until *October 18, 2007*
    UNQUOTE

    reg

  4. Re: Where do I download 1.5

    Ok , I downloaded 1.5.0.10...........uninstalled 2.0 and reinstalled
    the 1.5 and my distortion problem is gone. I wonder if anyone else had
    this problem. I won't go to 2.0 until I read a fix for this.

    Jim

  5. Re: Where do I download 1.5

    Ok , I downloaded 1.5.0.10...........uninstalled 2.0 and reinstalled
    the 1.5 and my distortion problem is gone. I wonder if anyone else had
    this problem. I won't go to 2.0 until I read a fix for this.

    Jim

  6. Re: Where do I download 1.5

    Jim wrote:
    > Need to go back to the 1.5 version of thunderbird. I am having
    > trouble with 2.0, the message header are smeared and cant read them.'
    > thanks, jim

    thanks

  7. Re: Where do I download 1.5

    Jim wrote:
    > After removing 2.0 and reinstalling 1.5, the problem is fixed.

  8. Re: Where do I download 1.5

    On 24/04/2007 5:19 PM, _jim_ spoke thusly:
    > Ok , I downloaded 1.5.0.10...........uninstalled 2.0 and reinstalled
    > the 1.5 and my distortion problem is gone. I wonder if anyone else had
    > this problem. I won't go to 2.0 until I read a fix for this.

    It would help if people knew what "distortion problem" you are talking
    about. :-)
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator

  9. Re: Where do I download 1.5

    jim wrote:
    > Ok , I downloaded 1.5.0.10...........uninstalled 2.0 and reinstalled
    > the 1.5 and my distortion problem is gone. I wonder if anyone else had
    > this problem. I won't go to 2.0 until I read a fix for this.
    >
    > Jim

    I haven't read a chorus of 'me too's' on this one, so I suspect this is
    a local problem. Did you try running with default theme, and no
    extensions? Also, there might be a video driver problem, so try backing
    off the video hardware acceleration a notch or two.

    --
    Ron Hunter rphunter@charter.net

  10. Re: Where do I download 1.5

    Chris Ilias wrote:
    > On 24/04/2007 5:19 PM, _jim_ spoke thusly:
    >> Ok , I downloaded 1.5.0.10...........uninstalled 2.0 and reinstalled
    >> the 1.5 and my distortion problem is gone. I wonder if anyone else
    >> had this problem. I won't go to 2.0 until I read a fix for this.

    > It would help if people knew what "distortion problem" you are talking
    > about. :-)

    Oh, you mean like is he could include a small screen capture? sigh.

    --
    Ron Hunter rphunter@charter.net

+ Reply to Thread