Page Bottom Button - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Page Bottom Button - Mozilla ; In 2.0. I pulled the Page beottom button from the customize toolbar window, but it doesn't work as it should. Actually, its behavior is identical to the Page top button, i.e., it brings the cursor to the top. Does anyone ...

  1. Page Bottom Button

    In 2.0. I pulled the Page beottom button from the customize toolbar
    window, but it doesn't work as it should. Actually, its behavior is
    identical to the Page top button, i.e., it brings the cursor to the top.

    Does anyone know how I can fix this?

    --
    Charlie in sunny Florida

  2. Re: Page Bottom Button

    On 24/04/2007 1:46 PM, _Charlie Mullins_ spoke thusly:
    > In 2.0. I pulled the Page beottom button from the customize toolbar
    > window, but it doesn't work as it should. Actually, its behavior is
    > identical to the Page top button, i.e., it brings the cursor to the top.
    >
    > Does anyone know how I can fix this?

    The "page bottom" button is courtesy of an add-on called Baspage,
    created by Pascal Chevrel, and hasn't been updated since January 2005.
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator