sorting email accounts - Mozilla

This is a discussion on sorting email accounts - Mozilla ; TB 1.5.0.10 Win XP HE Hi, How do I sort my email accounts in the order I want? (e.g. alphabetically, etc.). Thanks. PS Is this feature available (built-in) in TB 2.0 (without editing a config file, etc.)?...

  1. sorting email accounts

    TB 1.5.0.10
    Win XP HE

    Hi,
    How do I sort my email accounts in the order I want? (e.g.
    alphabetically, etc.).
    Thanks.
    PS Is this feature available (built-in) in TB 2.0 (without editing a
    config file, etc.)?

  2. Re: sorting email accounts

    stef wrote:
    > TB 1.5.0.10
    > Win XP HE
    >
    > Hi,
    > How do I sort my email accounts in the order I want? (e.g.
    > alphabetically, etc.).
    > Thanks.
    > PS Is this feature available (built-in) in TB 2.0 (without editing a
    > config file, etc.)?

    "https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/thunderbird/addon/258"

+ Reply to Thread