Using Junk controls - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Using Junk controls - Mozilla ; Using TB 2 for emails in XP. Having imported my messages from my previous program, is there a way to rapidly mark all the imported messages presently in my inbox as "not junk"? I've selected groups of messages but clicking ...

  1. Using Junk controls

    Using TB 2 for emails in XP.

    Having imported my messages from my previous program, is there a way to
    rapidly mark all the imported messages presently in my inbox as "not junk"?
    I've selected groups of messages but clicking on the junk (fire) icon only
    changes one at a time.

    Similarly, can all the addresses in my address book be listed as OK or is
    that not the way that TB filters spam?

    Thanks
    --
    Jeff@notaol.com

  2. Re: Using Junk controls

    Jeff wrote:
    > Using TB 2 for emails in XP.
    >
    > Having imported my messages from my previous program, is there a way to
    > rapidly mark all the imported messages presently in my inbox as "not junk"?
    > I've selected groups of messages but clicking on the junk (fire) icon only
    > changes one at a time.

    either hit 'J' key or right click on selected messages > mark >As junk

    > Similarly, can all the addresses in my address book be listed as OK or is
    > that not the way that TB filters spam?

    Tools>Account Settings>That account>Junk Settings:
    Don't mark message as junk if sender is in :

  3. Re: Using Junk controls

    On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 20:19:38 +0530, Nir wrote:

    > Jeff wrote:
    >> Using TB 2 for emails in XP.
    >>
    >> Having imported my messages from my previous program, is there a way to
    >> rapidly mark all the imported messages presently in my inbox as "not junk"?
    >> I've selected groups of messages but clicking on the junk (fire) icon only
    >> changes one at a time.

    > either hit 'J' key or right click on selected messages > mark >As junk
    >
    >> Similarly, can all the addresses in my address book be listed as OK or is
    >> that not the way that TB filters spam?

    > Tools>Account Settings>That account>Junk Settings:
    > Don't mark message as junk if sender is in :

    Thank you.
    --
    Jeff@notaol.com

+ Reply to Thread