Re: [Fwd: Re: Launchy and TBird 2?] - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: [Fwd: Re: Launchy and TBird 2?] - Mozilla ; Pete Holsberg keyed the following on 4/23/2007 8:09 PM: > Pete Holsberg wrote: > > >> Leonidas Jones keyed the following on 4/23/2007 4:15 PM: >> >>> Pete Holsberg wrote: >>> >>> >>>> Leonidas Jones keyed the following on 4/22/2007 ...

  1. Re: [Fwd: Re: Launchy and TBird 2?]

    Pete Holsberg keyed the following on 4/23/2007 8:09 PM:
    > Pete Holsberg wrote:

    >>> If you have installed Launchy correctly, if you right click on a link,
    >>> you should see Launchy as option. Hover over it and you will see the
    >>> list of available applications to open that link.
    >>>
    >>> Are you saying that you do not see Launchy as a selection? Thne
    >>> reinstall Launchy.
    >>>
    >>> Or is it that you do not see any application? Create a launchy.xml to
    >>> add them.
    >>>

    >> Options shows many applications. Have uninstalled and reinstalled
    >> several times to no avail.
    >>

    > If I right click anywhere on a page, Launchy appears just under Select
    > All, and just above View Page Source. If it really isn't there, perhaps
    > you have another extension that it interfering with it. Have you
    > installed any of the extensions that modify the context menu?
    >

    > Maybe Menu Editor. I'll disable it and see what happens.

    Nope, that wasn't it.

  2. Re: [Fwd: Re: Launchy and TBird 2?]

    Leonidas Jones keyed the following on 4/23/2007 9:49 PM:

    > Many extensions, when disabled, leave changed settings behind that are
    > not changed back.
    >
    > As a test, create a new profile, and install only Launchy as an
    > extension. Does it behave correctly? If so, there is something in your
    > old profile causing the problem

    Aaaarghhhhhhhhhh!!!!

  3. Re: [Fwd: Re: Launchy and TBird 2?]

    Pete Holsberg wrote:
    > Leonidas Jones keyed the following on 4/23/2007 9:49 PM:
    >>

    >> Many extensions, when disabled, leave changed settings behind that are
    >> not changed back.
    >>
    >> As a test, create a new profile, and install only Launchy as an
    >> extension. Does it behave correctly? If so, there is something in
    >> your old profile causing the problem
    >>

    > Aaaarghhhhhhhhhh!!!!

    I don't know what else to say, it works fine on XP from here.

    Lee

    --
    Leonidas Jones, Netscape/Mozilla Champion
    The Champs: http://mozillachampions.ufaq.org

+ Reply to Thread