Different columns shown in grid in different folders? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Different columns shown in grid in different folders? - Mozilla ; Is there a way to display different information in the grid pane in each folder? In some folders, but not others, I want to show tags. In certain search folders, I want to see the sender and recipient, but for ...

  1. Different columns shown in grid in different folders?

    Is there a way to display different information in the grid pane in each
    folder?

    In some folders, but not others, I want to show tags. In certain search
    folders, I want to see the sender and recipient, but for most folders, I
    just want to see the recipient. And so on.

    Is there a way to do this? Perhaps an extension?

    Simon Arthur

  2. Re: Different columns shown in grid in different folders?

    On 23/04/2007 7:15 PM, _Simon Arthur_ spoke thusly:
    > Is there a way to display different information in the grid pane in each
    > folder?
    >
    > In some folders, but not others, I want to show tags. In certain search
    > folders, I want to see the sender and recipient, but for most folders, I
    > just want to see the recipient. And so on.
    >
    > Is there a way to do this? Perhaps an extension?

    Yup, there's an extension that will do that. It's Mnenhy
    .
    Read up on Mnenhy's folder storage feature:

    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator

  3. Re: Different columns shown in grid in different folders?

    Chris Ilias wrote:
    > On 23/04/2007 7:15 PM, _Simon Arthur_ spoke thusly:
    >> Is there a way to display different information in the grid pane in
    >> each folder?
    >>
    >> In some folders, but not others, I want to show tags. In certain
    >> search folders, I want to see the sender and recipient, but for most
    >> folders, I just want to see the recipient. And so on.
    >>
    >> Is there a way to do this? Perhaps an extension?

    > Yup, there's an extension that will do that. It's Mnenhy
    > .
    > Read up on Mnenhy's folder storage feature:

    That what what I want, thanks.

+ Reply to Thread