My user name is My.name@myemployer.ca but v2.0 imposes the erroneous user name My.name@exchange.Myemployer.ca if I declare - Mozilla

This is a discussion on My user name is My.name@myemployer.ca but v2.0 imposes the erroneous user name My.name@exchange.Myemployer.ca if I declare - Mozilla ; exchange.myemployer.ca as my STMP server. Would anyone know of any way to circumvent this behavior? thanks. Steve...

  1. My user name is My.name@myemployer.ca but v2.0 imposes the erroneous user name My.name@exchange.Myemployer.ca if I declare

  2. Re: My user name is My.name@myemployer.ca but v2.0 imposes the erroneoususer name My.name@exchange.Myemployer.ca if I declare

    Steven Rytina wrote:
    > exchange.myemployer.ca as my STMP server. Would anyone know of any way to
    > circumvent this behavior?
    >
    > thanks.
    >
    > Steve

    Please don't post the problem in the subject line. Its so long, most of
    us cannot see it and simply ignore.

    I suggest that you repost, and state the entire problem in the body of
    the message.

    Lee

    --
    Leonidas Jones, Netscape/Mozilla Champion
    The Champs: http://mozillachampions.ufaq.org

+ Reply to Thread