CommandLine for forcing TB to get new mails ? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on CommandLine for forcing TB to get new mails ? - Mozilla ; Hi ! Is there a way to force TB to get new mails by using commandline on thunderbird.exe ? (Exactly like if I am clicking on the related icon) Thanks....

  1. CommandLine for forcing TB to get new mails ?

    Hi !

    Is there a way to force TB to get new mails by using commandline on
    thunderbird.exe ? (Exactly like if I am clicking on the related icon)

    Thanks.

  2. Re: CommandLine for forcing TB to get new mails ?

    On 23/04/2007 11:20 AM, _Mathieu MARCIACQ_ spoke thusly:
    > Is there a way to force TB to get new mails by using commandline on
    > thunderbird.exe ? (Exactly like if I am clicking on the related icon)

    I don't think so. There /is/ an option in
    Tools-->Account_Settings-->accountname-->Server_Settings to check for
    new messages at startup.
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator

  3. Re: CommandLine for forcing TB to get new mails ?

    Chris Ilias a écrit :
    > On 23/04/2007 11:20 AM, _Mathieu MARCIACQ_ spoke thusly:
    >> Is there a way to force TB to get new mails by using commandline on
    >> thunderbird.exe ? (Exactly like if I am clicking on the related icon)

    > I don't think so. There /is/ an option in
    > Tools-->Account_Settings-->accountname-->Server_Settings to check for
    > new messages at startup.

    Yes, but my goal is to have a topmost windows to immediatly access TB &
    get new mails
    (Exactly like the QuickToolBar of Netscape 4.8)

+ Reply to Thread