Message list pane instant tag filter drop down in 2.0? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Message list pane instant tag filter drop down in 2.0? - Mozilla ; In TB 1.5.0.10 there was a drop down for seeing only messages which were tagged (this is 2.0 terminology) in the current folder. Where has it gone in 2.0? The search message drop down is there in the mail tool ...

  1. Message list pane instant tag filter drop down in 2.0?

    In TB 1.5.0.10 there was a drop down for seeing only messages which
    were tagged (this is 2.0 terminology) in the current folder. Where has
    it gone in 2.0?

    The search message drop down is there in the mail tool bar. I think it
    should be in the same tool bar. Of course, tool bars are also
    customizable.

    I have 2 work arounds for this. I have a search folder which has this
    view. And, I have added tag as a column to my message list pane, so I
    can change the sort to that column.

    Andy Katz

  2. Re: Message list pane instant tag filter drop down in 2.0?

    Andrew Katz wrote:
    > In TB 1.5.0.10 there was a drop down for seeing only messages which
    > were tagged (this is 2.0 terminology) in the current folder. Where
    > has it gone in 2.0?

    goto View>Customize>New.
    create a custom view like this "http://tinyurl.com/yvjq9m"

+ Reply to Thread