On my linux system, TB 2.0 crashes very often (it crashed 2s after I
started it the first time and now again after using it for an hour or
so). Looking at Talkback, it seems a pretty common problem (MTBF of
5.87s). When it crashed the first time, I did turn off the talkback
service. How do I enable it again? There is no option in the Add ons
page and I also couldn't find anything in the preferences.