Vertical Layout -- changing columns - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Vertical Layout -- changing columns - Mozilla ; Hi, I would like the vertical layout, similar to Outlook 2003. In TB however the vertical layout seems to have fixed columns. I can resize the "Subject" and the "Sender", but can I do the following: 1. I just want ...

  1. Vertical Layout -- changing columns

    Hi,

    I would like the vertical layout, similar to Outlook 2003. In TB
    however the vertical layout seems to have fixed columns. I can resize
    the "Subject" and the "Sender", but can I do the following:

    1. I just want to leave the attachment and date columns, and get rid
    of everything else.

    2. I want each email to appear in two rows: first row would be date
    and sender, the second would be subject.

    Doable?

  2. Re: Vertical Layout -- changing columns

    On 4/20/2007 11:30 PM, Tbird Leader Shashank radioed the tower to
    announce :
    > Hi,
    >
    > I would like the vertical layout, similar to Outlook 2003. In TB
    > however the vertical layout seems to have fixed columns. I can resize
    > the "Subject" and the "Sender", but can I do the following:
    >
    > 1. I just want to leave the attachment and date columns, and get rid
    > of everything else.
    >
    > 2. I want each email to appear in two rows: first row would be date
    > and sender, the second would be subject.
    >
    > Doable?

    Which version of Tbird are you using.

    --
    Ron K.
    Don't be a fonted, it's just type casting

  3. Re: Vertical Layout -- changing columns

    Shashank wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I would like the vertical layout, similar to Outlook 2003. In TB
    > however the vertical layout seems to have fixed columns. I can resize
    > the "Subject" and the "Sender", but can I do the following:
    >
    > 1. I just want to leave the attachment and date columns, and get rid
    > of everything else.
    >
    > 2. I want each email to appear in two rows: first row would be date
    > and sender, the second would be subject.
    >
    > Doable?

    Point at the name of the column you wish to move, and drag it to where
    you want it, and drop. To eliminate columns, click on the icon above
    the scrollbar, and it will produce a list of columns. Just click to
    remove, or add, columns.

    --
    Ron Hunter rphunter@charter.net

+ Reply to Thread