no images coming with newsletters - Mozilla

This is a discussion on no images coming with newsletters - Mozilla ; For i short time ago I lost the configuration to get the images coming with newsletters like Tweakers.net. I just get the red dot into the square rectangel. How to change it in normal mode ?? Use FF version 2.0.0.3 ...

  1. no images coming with newsletters

    For i short time ago I lost the configuration to get the images coming
    with newsletters like Tweakers.net.
    I just get the red dot into the square rectangel.
    How to change it in normal mode ?? Use FF version 2.0.0.3

    xotha..

  2. Re: no images coming with newsletters

    xotha wrote:
    > For i short time ago I lost the configuration to get the images coming
    > with newsletters like Tweakers.net.
    > I just get the red dot into the square rectangel.
    > How to change it in normal mode ?? Use FF version 2.0.0.3
    >
    > xotha..

    Sorry , for mail I use TB 3 alpha 1

    xotha

  3. Re: no images coming with newsletters

    xotha wrote:
    > xotha wrote:
    >> For i short time ago I lost the configuration to get the images
    >> coming with newsletters like Tweakers.net. I just get the red dot
    >> into the square rectangel. How to change it in normal mode ?? Use
    >> FF version 2.0.0.3
    >>
    >> xotha..
    >>

    > Sorry , for mail I use TB 3 alpha 1
    >
    > xotha

    if you set View>Message Body As>Original HTML , does same problem still
    occur ?
    Also open 'Address Book' , find out (create if doesn't exist ) mail id of
    that message , open it , check
    'Allow remote image in html messages'
    restart TB

+ Reply to Thread