This is a discussion on loading messagefilter sometimes not work :( - Mozilla ; when i am in the inbox, or a other map, and i want to open the messagefilter true tools > message filters > local folders the messagefilter list is blank. but when i am on the local folder map, and ...

    when i am in the inbox, or a other map, and i want to open the
    messagefilter true tools > message filters > local folders
    the messagefilter list is blank.

    but when i am on the local folder map, and open the message filters, >
    local folders ,it works.

    is this a bug ??

    secondly.
    when creating a filter from a message.
    my primary Email adres is always used for saving the message filter rule
    whil i am in local folder.
    so i am always forced to manualy add a rule

    Ty

  2. Re: loading messagefilter sometimes not work :(

    spatieman wrote:
    > when i am in the inbox, or a other map, and i want to open the
    > messagefilter true tools > message filters > local folders the
    > messagefilter list is blank.
    >
    > but when i am on the local folder map, and open the message filters,
    >> local folders ,it works.

    select any other account name at 'filter for:' , then again select to
    'local folder'. same problem?

+ Reply to Thread