How do you move accounts up and down? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on How do you move accounts up and down? - Mozilla ; Hi I've recently added some new accounts(actually, this is it!), and thought I should re-order some accounts because the frequently used ones were at the bottom part. The Accounts were listed in the order it was created, and I couldn't ...

  1. How do you move accounts up and down?

    Hi I've recently added some new accounts(actually, this is it!), and
    thought I should re-order some accounts because the frequently used ones
    were at the bottom part. The Accounts were listed in the order it was
    created, and I couldn't find a way to manipulate the order nor sort it.
    Does anyone know how to manipulate the order of accounts?

  2. Re: How do you move accounts up and down?

    WooJin Chung wrote:
    > Hi I've recently added some new accounts(actually, this is it!), and
    > thought I should re-order some accounts because the frequently used ones
    > were at the bottom part. The Accounts were listed in the order it was
    > created, and I couldn't find a way to manipulate the order nor sort it.
    > Does anyone know how to manipulate the order of accounts?

    The "Folderpane Tools" extension, available from
    http://www.chuonthis.com/extensions/ , was created just for that purpose.
    Accounts can be moved about, and the default account changed, from its
    settings window.

    Best regards,
    Tony.
    --
    When the speaker and he to whom he is speaks do not understand, that is
    metaphysics.

+ Reply to Thread