lost INBOX!!!! - Mozilla

This is a discussion on lost INBOX!!!! - Mozilla ; I was asked to add a new user to my thunderfbird program. Now I cannot get my old INBOX messages. Can anyone help me find my old INBOX? thanks for any help! -Maria...

  1. lost INBOX!!!!

    I was asked to add a new user to my thunderfbird program. Now I cannot get
    my old INBOX messages. Can anyone help me find my old INBOX?

    thanks for any help!
    -Maria

  2. Re: lost INBOX!!!!

    GINGER SAJIERA wrote:
    > I was asked to add a new user to my thunderfbird program. Now I cannot get
    > my old INBOX messages. Can anyone help me find my old INBOX?
    >
    > thanks for any help!
    > -Maria

    Your original profile was probably locked:

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile_in_use

    Try opening Profile Manager and see if you can open in your original
    profile.

    Lee

    The UFAQ'S http://www.ufaq.org/
    http://mozilla.com http://mozilla.org