Password Protect - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Password Protect - Mozilla ; Is it possible to have TB require a password prior to opening? Aaron...

  1. Password Protect

    Is it possible to have TB require a password prior to opening?

    Aaron

  2. Re: Password Protect

    On 2007-02-11 13:56 (-0700 UTC), Aaron Grames wrote:

    > Is it possible to have TB require a password prior to opening?

    Enabling FIPS under Advanced : Certificates should do pretty much what
    you're asking.

    Note, however, that it's been several years since I played with FIPS, so I
    can't be of much help to you; you might want to check the help file. . . .

    /b.

    --
    People are stupid. /A/ person may be smart, but /people/ are stupid.
    --Stephen M. Graham

  3. Re: Password Protect

    Aaron Grames wrote:
    > Is it possible to have TB require a password prior to opening?
    >
    > Aaron

    "http://nic-nac-project.de/~kaosmos/profilepassword-en.html"

    also see
    "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Protecting_the_contents_of_the_profile_-_mail#Strong_methods"