help me please - Mozilla

This is a discussion on help me please - Mozilla ; Hello boys and girls, I am sorry for my English, but I hope you can understand me. I have used Thunderbird for a short time and now I have a big problem. I changed my computer and I have to ...

  1. help me please

    Hello boys and girls,
    I am sorry for my English, but I hope you can understand me.
    I have used Thunderbird for a short time and now I have a big problem. I
    changed my computer and I have to transfer the old e-mails to the new PC. I
    have copied all the content of the old profile (kje48t71.default) in the new
    profile (cfn6msgq.default). The first time I open Thunderbird for offline
    use there are no problems because I can read all the old e-mails, but when I
    close it and I try to open it again I cannot read the old e-mails even if I
    think nothing changes in the new profile. Why in your opinion? Thank you
    very much for your very kind help.

    Walter Gianelli
    ITALY

    Hotmail 1 GB: ancora pił spazio per i tuoi messaggi e foto! GRATIS!
    http://specials.it.msn.com/hotmail.aspx

  2. Re: help me please

  3. Re: help me please

    Walter Gianelli wrote:
    > Hello boys and girls,
    > I am sorry for my English, but I hope you can understand me.
    > I have used Thunderbird for a short time and now I have a big problem. I
    > changed my computer and I have to transfer the old e-mails to the new
    > PC. I have copied all the content of the old profile (kje48t71.default)
    > in the new profile (cfn6msgq.default). The first time I open Thunderbird
    > for offline use there are no problems because I can read all the old
    > e-mails, but when I close it and I try to open it again I cannot read
    > the old e-mails even if I think nothing changes in the new profile. Why
    > in your opinion? Thank you very much for your very kind help.
    >
    > Walter Gianelli
    > ITALY

    > Hotmail 1 GB: ancora pił spazio per i tuoi messaggi e foto! GRATIS!
    > http://specials.it.msn.com/hotmail.aspx

    you might find help in your own language here: http://www.mozillaitalia.org/

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
    http://www.bcdb.com/cartoon/46347-Pe...amus_Show.html
    http://www.toonarific.com/show.php?s...h&show_id=2778

    Please do not email me for help. Reply to the newsgroup only. Thanks

  4. Re: help me please

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
    > Walter Gianelli wrote:
    >> Hello boys and girls,
    >> I am sorry for my English, but I hope you can understand me.
    >> I have used Thunderbird for a short time and now I have a big problem.
    >> I changed my computer and I have to transfer the old e-mails to the
    >> new PC. I have copied all the content of the old profile
    >> (kje48t71.default) in the new profile (cfn6msgq.default). The first
    >> time I open Thunderbird for offline use there are no problems because
    >> I can read all the old e-mails, but when I close it and I try to open
    >> it again I cannot read the old e-mails even if I think nothing changes
    >> in the new profile. Why in your opinion? Thank you very much for your
    >> very kind help.
    >>
    >> Walter Gianelli
    >> ITALY
    >>
    >> __________________________________________________ _______________
    >> Hotmail 1 GB: ancora pił spazio per i tuoi messaggi e foto! GRATIS!
    >> http://specials.it.msn.com/hotmail.aspx
    >>

    > you might find help in your own language here:
    > http://www.mozillaitalia.org/

    Why? His English was flawless!
    If he can write English that well, I am sure he can understand what
    replies he reads as well as I can.

    --
    Ron Hunter rphunter@charter.net

+ Reply to Thread