printing an email - Mozilla

This is a discussion on printing an email - Mozilla ; Hi If I print an email, I get over half a page of what I can only describe of rubbish (server info etc) and then the email. Is there anyway to switch this off and just print my email text ...

  1. printing an email

    Hi

    If I print an email, I get over half a page of what I can only describe
    of rubbish (server info etc) and then the email. Is there anyway to
    switch this off and just print my email text that I need.

    MTIA
    Steve

  2. Re: printing an email

    stevej wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > If I print an email, I get over half a page of what I can only describe
    > of rubbish (server info etc) and then the email. Is there anyway to
    > switch this off and just print my email text that I need.
    >
    > MTIA
    > Steve

    "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Printing_messages_without_full_headers"

+ Reply to Thread