Mozilla Thunderbird adressbook looses Style and gets really slow - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Mozilla Thunderbird adressbook looses Style and gets really slow - Mozilla ; Hello everyone, I've got a problem with my Thunderbird adressbook. Sometimes I open it and its really slow. Also the whole style is lost, looks like a website without any formatting. Do have any idea where this might come from? ...

  1. Mozilla Thunderbird adressbook looses Style and gets really slow

    Hello everyone,
    I've got a problem with my Thunderbird adressbook.
    Sometimes I open it and its really slow.
    Also the whole style is lost, looks like a website without any
    formatting.
    Do have any idea where this might come from?

    Cheers,
    Alex

  2. Re: Mozilla Thunderbird adressbook looses Style and gets really slow

    tomsen81@googlemail.com wrote:
    > Hello everyone, I've got a problem with my Thunderbird adressbook.
    > Sometimes I open it and its really slow. Also the whole style is
    > lost, looks like a website without any formatting. Do have any idea
    > where this might come from?
    >
    > Cheers, Alex

    see this article "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Long_time_to_open_address_book"

  3. Re: Mozilla Thunderbird adressbook looses Style and gets really slow

    Cheers, mate :-)
    Looks like it works!

    Alex

    On 25 Jan., 13:11, Nir wrote:
    > tomse...@googlemail.com wrote:
    > > Hello everyone, I've got a problem with my Thunderbird adressbook.
    > > Sometimes I open it and its really slow. Also the whole style is
    > > lost, looks like a website without any formatting. Do have any idea
    > > where this might come from?

    > > Cheers, Alexsee this article "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Long_time_to_open_address_book"

+ Reply to Thread