Problems to install Thunderbird - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Problems to install Thunderbird - Mozilla ; I can't install Mozilla Thunderbird 1.5.0.9: "Extraction Failed. File is corrupt" I downloaded the Mozilla setup file with Firefox simple, with Firefox with FlashGot, with Opera, with IE, but the same situation.......

  1. Problems to install Thunderbird

    I can't install Mozilla Thunderbird 1.5.0.9: "Extraction Failed. File is corrupt"
    I downloaded the Mozilla setup file with Firefox simple, with Firefox with FlashGot, with Opera, with IE, but the same situation....

  2. Re: Problems to install Thunderbird

    Lucian Ionescu wrote:
    > I can't install Mozilla Thunderbird 1.5.0.9: "Extraction Failed. File
    > is corrupt" I downloaded the Mozilla setup file with Firefox simple,
    > with Firefox with FlashGot, with Opera, with IE, but the same
    > situation....

    if you have any Antivirus program running , stop it and then try to
    extract it.

  3. Re: Problems to install Thunderbird

    Nir wrote:
    > Lucian Ionescu wrote:
    >> I can't install Mozilla Thunderbird 1.5.0.9: "Extraction Failed.
    >> File is corrupt" I downloaded the Mozilla setup file with Firefox
    >> simple, with Firefox with FlashGot, with Opera, with IE, but the
    >> same situation....

    > if you have any Antivirus program running , stop it and then try to
    > extract it.

    also download only from :
    "http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/thunderbird/"
    or