Given my, um, 'involvement' over the past few week in questions regarding
JMC, I've been paying a bit more attention to them than I normally would.

Since making the move to Linux a couple months ago, I've been playing on the
trunk, and one of the things I've noted is a significant increase in the
number of ham messages that have been processed, which is reflected in the
contents of my training.dat.

What's baffling about this is that I only mark the occasional e-mail as ham,
and yet, when I launch the Bayes Junk Tool, I note that ~130 good messages
have been processed over the past few weeks, and yet I've marked maybe half
a dozen messages as ham.

Is anyone aware of changed behaviour /vis-*-vis/ JMC on the trunk?

/b.

--
People are stupid. /A/ person may be smart, but /people/ are stupid.
--Stephen M. Graham