Preferences - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Preferences - Mozilla ; I use Firefox and Thunderbird. I'm have a problem with Thunderbird not loading images in my e-mail. I researched and think I found the problem. Its says I need to go to my preference page In Mozilla Firefox/Images and turn ...

  1. Preferences

    I use Firefox and Thunderbird. I'm have a problem with Thunderbird not
    problem. Its says I need to go to my preference page In Mozilla
    Firefox/Images and turn this on. My problem is when I click edit in the
    toolbar there isn't a preference button in the drop down. I have
    uninstalled Firefox and removed my profile to no avail. Reinstalled
    Firefox. Still no preference page. Is there a backdoor path to
    preferences?..Thx guys!!!.....Don

  2. Re: Preferences

    d.roberts@insightbb.com wrote:
    > I use Firefox and Thunderbird. I'm have a problem with Thunderbird
    > not loading images in my e-mail.

    see this article :
    "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Images_in_messages_do_not_appear"

  3. Re: Preferences

    I have spent at least 2 hours a week for the past month to fix this
    problem and have even researched Mozillazine several times. All without
    any luck!...With your help Nir, I came here and go it up and running
    within half an hour!!!...It's always the last place you look...Many Thx
    Nir
    Nir wrote:
    > d.roberts@insightbb.com wrote:
    > > I use Firefox and Thunderbird. I'm have a problem with Thunderbird
    > > not loading images in my e-mail.

    > see this article :
    > "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Images_in_messages_do_not_appear"

  4. Re: Preferences

    I just now seen that it was you who directed me to TB support. I guess
    the backdoor path is here!...Again thanks a bunch!
    d.roberts@insightbb.com wrote:
    > I have spent at least 2 hours a week for the past month to fix this
    > problem and have even researched Mozillazine several times. All without
    > any luck!...With your help Nir, I came here and go it up and running
    > within half an hour!!!...It's always the last place you look...Many Thx
    > Nir
    > Nir wrote:
    > > d.roberts@insightbb.com wrote:
    > > > I use Firefox and Thunderbird. I'm have a problem with Thunderbird
    > > > not loading images in my e-mail.

    > > see this article :
    > > "http://kb.mozillazine.org/Images_in_messages_do_not_appear"

  5. Re: Preferences

    On 1/19/2007 10:58 AM Pacific Time, d.roberts@insightbb.com wrote thusly:
    > I use Firefox and Thunderbird. I'm have a problem with Thunderbird not
    > problem. Its says I need to go to my preference page In Mozilla
    > Firefox/Images and turn this on. My problem is when I click edit in the
    > toolbar there isn't a preference button in the drop down. I have
    > uninstalled Firefox and removed my profile to no avail. Reinstalled
    > Firefox. Still no preference page. Is there a backdoor path to
    > preferences?..Thx guys!!!.....Don

    The Edit/Preferences is now Tools/Options.

    Barbara

+ Reply to Thread