Not our customer - verify email address is correct in mail preferences - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Not our customer - verify email address is correct in mail preferences - Mozilla ; I saw the following post from August and I think I've found an answer: "Thunderbird suddenly stopped sending at least some of my emails. Alert message: "An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: not our customer. Please ...

  1. Not our customer - verify email address is correct in mail preferences

    I saw the following post from August and I think I've found an answer:

    "Thunderbird suddenly stopped sending at least some of my emails. Alert
    message: "An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server
    responded:
    not our customer. Please verify that your email address is correct in
    your
    Mail preferences and try again." I did. It won't go. At first it only
    happened when I addressed messages to multiple addresses, but not it's
    happening every time. I can't find anything about it online. Comcast
    won't
    help with Mozilla, just Outlook Express. Please HELP!. "

    I use COmcast and in my case if within the list of emails (in either
    the to:, cc: or bcc there is an in invalid comcast address then the
    email will not be sent to anyone in the list and the following
    error/message will be returned:

    Not our customer - verify email address is correct in mail preferences

    Hope this is helpful

  2. Re: Not our customer - verify email address is correct in mail preferences

    reefdonkey@gmail.com wrote:
    > I saw the following post from August and I think I've found an answer:
    >
    > "Thunderbird suddenly stopped sending at least some of my emails. Alert
    > message: "An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server
    > responded:
    > not our customer. Please verify that your email address is correct in
    > your
    > Mail preferences and try again." I did. It won't go. At first it only
    > happened when I addressed messages to multiple addresses, but not it's
    > happening every time. I can't find anything about it online. Comcast
    > won't
    > help with Mozilla, just Outlook Express. Please HELP!. "
    >
    > I use COmcast and in my case if within the list of emails (in either
    > the to:, cc: or bcc there is an in invalid comcast address then the
    > email will not be sent to anyone in the list and the following
    > error/message will be returned:
    >
    > Not our customer - verify email address is correct in mail preferences
    >
    > Hope this is helpful

    We just had this same problem. I am a worldnet customer. I had a bad
    worldnet email in my mailing list. Apparently worldnet was killing the
    entire list because of this one bad worldnet address in the list.

+ Reply to Thread