Tbird does not "remember" newsgroups subscribed to - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Tbird does not "remember" newsgroups subscribed to - Mozilla ; I've seen this problem posted many times in the forums and I've never seen a solution ever offered to it. Every single time I go to view a newsgroup, Thunderbird asks if I want to subscribe to that newsgroup. Is ...

  1. Tbird does not "remember" newsgroups subscribed to

    I've seen this problem posted many times in the forums and I've never
    seen a solution ever offered to it.

    Every single time I go to view a newsgroup, Thunderbird asks if I want
    to subscribe to that newsgroup. Is there a FIX for this problem?

    TIA!

    John

  2. Re: Tbird does not "remember" newsgroups subscribed to

    John wrote:
    > I've seen this problem posted many times in the forums and I've never
    > seen a solution ever offered to it.
    >
    > Every single time I go to view a newsgroup, Thunderbird asks if I
    > want to subscribe to that newsgroup. Is there a FIX for this problem?
    >

    > TIA!
    >
    > John

    This suggestion will help you to solve :
    http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...9100a6361a3fee

  3. Re: Tbird does not "remember" newsgroups subscribed to

    Nir wrote:
    > John wrote:
    >> I've seen this problem posted many times in the forums and I've never
    >> seen a solution ever offered to it.
    >>
    >> Every single time I go to view a newsgroup, Thunderbird asks if I
    >> want to subscribe to that newsgroup. Is there a FIX for this problem?
    >>

    >> TIA!
    >>
    >> John

    > This suggestion will help you to solve :
    > http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...9100a6361a3fee

    Thanks, Nir!

    The strangest thing... I deleted a news account... and when I restarted
    TB there it was... but it was a previous one I had created... with all
    all the old groups I had subscribed to under that account. I tested one
    of those groups and it never asked me to subscribe.

    Thanks again,

    John

+ Reply to Thread