littlebird theme - junk status icons? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on littlebird theme - junk status icons? - Mozilla ; I love the space-saving littlebird theme (and it's equivalent littlefox firefox theme) - but I can't see the junk status icons for emails in the junk status column. The column header icon is there, but not the status of each ...

  1. littlebird theme - junk status icons?

    I love the space-saving littlebird theme (and it's equivalent
    littlefox firefox theme) - but I can't see the junk status icons
    for emails in the junk status column. The column header icon is
    there, but not the status of each email.

    Is this a known problem? Or just me?

    Thunderbird 1.5.0.8
    Littlebird 1.7

    --
    Troy Piggins ,-O (o- O
    O ) //\ O

  2. Re: littlebird theme - junk status icons?

    On 12/5/2006 8:11 PM, Troy Piggins wrote:
    > I love the space-saving littlebird theme (and it's equivalent
    > littlefox firefox theme) - but I can't see the junk status icons
    > for emails in the junk status column. The column header icon is
    > there, but not the status of each email.
    >
    > Is this a known problem? Or just me?
    >
    > Thunderbird 1.5.0.8
    > Littlebird 1.7

    If it works with the default theme, it's a theme problem.

    --
    Irwin

    Requests for help sent to my email address will be ignored

    Managing TB Profiles: http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/profile
    Managing FF Profiles: http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/profile

  3. Re: littlebird theme - junk status icons?

    On 06/12/2006 05:11, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Troy Piggins
    to generate the following:? :
    > I love the space-saving littlebird theme (and it's equivalent
    > littlefox firefox theme) - but I can't see the junk status icons
    > for emails in the junk status column. The column header icon is
    > there, but not the status of each email.
    >
    > Is this a known problem? Or just me?
    >
    > Thunderbird 1.5.0.8
    > Littlebird 1.7

    go to the author's homepage - s/he'll probably have a discussion forum
    there (or an address where you can ask directly)

    reg

+ Reply to Thread