signature - Mozilla

This is a discussion on signature - Mozilla ; how to put a signature in TB I have a check mark where it says attach this signature and I have a signature that I imported when I switch to t...

  1. signature

    how to put a signature in TB I have a check mark where it says attach
    this signature and I have a signature that I imported when I switch to t

  2. Re: signature

    mike hudon wrote:
    > how to put a signature in TB I have a check mark where it says attach
    > this signature and I have a signature that I imported when I switch to t

    I put mine in a simple text file -- sig.txt
    I select that file.

    I've also been playing with the Signature Switch extension/add-in

    --
    ------------------
    Acquire few needs.

  3. Re: signature

    _mike hudon_ spoke thusly on 15/11/2006 10:00 AM:

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Signatures_%28Thunderbird%29
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator

  4. [OT] Re: signature

    Don's .sig wrote:

    ------------------
    Acquire few needs.
    ------------------

    Yes, the problem is - which ones should I acquire?

  5. Re: [OT] Re: signature

    kes wrote:
    > Don's .sig wrote:

    > Acquire few needs.
    >
    > Yes, the problem is - which ones should I acquire?

    As few as possible

+ Reply to Thread