Re: To - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Re: To - Mozilla ; Hello all, I can't seem to add a name to the TO: line when I hit the Add to TO: button on the bottom of my contact list. I need help....

  1. Re: To

    Hello all,

    I can't seem to add a name to the TO: line when I hit the Add to TO: button
    on the bottom of my contact list. I need help.

  2. Re: To

    Constantinos Colovos wrote:
    > Hello all,
    >
    > I can't seem to add a name to the TO: line when I hit the Add to TO: button
    > on the bottom of my contact list. I need help.

    start Thunderbird in safe mode : start > run , type "thunderbird.exe"
    -safe-mode (and don't reset anything) and check again

  3. Re: To

    Constantinos Colovos wrote:
    > "Nir" wrote in message
    > news:XdydnUOIB6GW5tXYnZ2dnUVZ_vednZ2d@mozilla.org. ..
    >> Constantinos Colovos wrote:
    >>> Hello all,
    >>>
    >>> I can't seem to add a name to the TO: line when I hit the Add to TO:
    >>> button
    >>> on the bottom of my contact list. I need help.
    >>>

    >> start Thunderbird in safe mode : start > run , type "thunderbird.exe"
    >> -safe-mode (and don't reset anything) and check again

    > Still get nothing. the name does not appear when the button is pressed. I
    > highlight the name and press the ADD to TO: button with no success - even in
    > the safe mode as described.

    Please bottom post in this newsgroup, thanks.

    create a test profile : start > run , type "thunderbird.exe"
    -profilemanager
    Open Thunderbird with that test profile in 'offline mode'
    create a mail account.
    Open Address Book in test profile , add any email id.
    now open compose window and check
    still getting same problem?

+ Reply to Thread