1.5.07, ssl, and nntp - Mozilla

This is a discussion on 1.5.07, ssl, and nntp - Mozilla ; Hi All, I connect to a news server that uses SSL on port 563. Recently, I upgraded to Thunderbird 1.5.07 (20060909) and now I cannot connect properly to the news server. After much wringing of hands with the nntp server ...

  1. 1.5.07, ssl, and nntp

    Hi All,
    I connect to a news server that uses SSL on port 563. Recently, I
    upgraded to Thunderbird 1.5.07 (20060909) and now I cannot connect
    properly to the news server. After much wringing of hands with the
    nntp server I decided to capture some packets on the client side. Much
    to my surprise, Thunderbird was contacting the server on port 119. I
    have gone back, checked, unchecked and then rechecked, and double
    checked that the "Use Secure Connection (SSL)" option is checked in the
    "Server Settings" and that port 563 is selected above it. I went and
    changed the port number to a random and obviously wrong number as well
    and Thunderbird still tried to contact the server on port 119. Does
    anyone know what would cause Thunderbird to keep trying port 119 even
    though I've specified a different one?

    thanks,
    Nathan

  2. Re: 1.5.07, ssl, and nntp

    Nathan wrote:
    > Hi All, I connect to a news server that uses SSL on port 563.
    > Recently, I upgraded to Thunderbird 1.5.07 (20060909) and now I
    > cannot connect properly to the news server. After much wringing of
    > hands with the nntp server I decided to capture some packets on the
    > client side. Much to my surprise, Thunderbird was contacting the
    > server on port 119. I have gone back, checked, unchecked and then
    > rechecked, and double checked that the "Use Secure Connection (SSL)"
    > option is checked in the "Server Settings" and that port 563 is
    > selected above it. I went and changed the port number to a random
    > and obviously wrong number as well and Thunderbird still tried to
    > contact the server on port 119. Does anyone know what would cause
    > Thunderbird to keep trying port 119 even though I've specified a
    > different one?
    >
    > thanks, Nathan

    I have checked my settings for this Newsgroup server and has found
    Thunderbird tries to connect at the port no what i have set at my
    newsgroup account.

    Please check logs for NNTP protocol again as mentioned at this page :
    http://www.mozilla.org/quality/mailn...hoot.html#imap

  3. Re: 1.5.07, ssl, and nntp

    Nir wrote:
    > Nathan wrote:
    > > Hi All, I connect to a news server that uses SSL on port 563.
    > > Recently, I upgraded to Thunderbird 1.5.07 (20060909) and now I
    > > cannot connect properly to the news server. After much wringing of
    > > hands with the nntp server I decided to capture some packets on the
    > > client side. Much to my surprise, Thunderbird was contacting the
    > > server on port 119. I have gone back, checked, unchecked and then
    > > rechecked, and double checked that the "Use Secure Connection (SSL)"
    > > option is checked in the "Server Settings" and that port 563 is
    > > selected above it. I went and changed the port number to a random
    > > and obviously wrong number as well and Thunderbird still tried to
    > > contact the server on port 119. Does anyone know what would cause
    > > Thunderbird to keep trying port 119 even though I've specified a
    > > different one?
    > >
    > > thanks, Nathan
    > >

    > I have checked my settings for this Newsgroup server and has found
    > Thunderbird tries to connect at the port no what i have set at my
    > newsgroup account.
    >
    > Please check logs for NNTP protocol again as mentioned at this page :
    > http://www.mozilla.org/quality/mailn...hoot.html#imap

    Here's the log file produced for NNTP, up to the point at which it
    tried to establish a connection:
    0[274a80]: (23e6d00) setting busy to 0
    0[274a80]: (23e6d00) creating
    0[274a80]: (23e6d00) initializing, so unset m_currentGroup
    0[274a80]: (23e6d00) setting busy to 1
    0[274a80]: (23e6d00) opening connection to on port 119

    I looked through all of the preference and setting files that I could
    find and couldn't find where the port and use/don't use ssl settings
    are stored. Do you know where I could go to make sure that these
    settings are being locally stored correctly?

    thanks,
    Nathan

  4. Re: 1.5.07, ssl, and nntp

    Nathan wrote:
    > Nir wrote:
    >> Nathan wrote:
    >>> Hi All, I connect to a news server that uses SSL on port 563.
    >>> Recently, I upgraded to Thunderbird 1.5.07 (20060909) and now I
    >>> cannot connect properly to the news server. After much wringing
    >>> of hands with the nntp server I decided to capture some packets
    >>> on the client side. Much to my surprise, Thunderbird was
    >>> contacting the server on port 119. I have gone back, checked,
    >>> unchecked and then rechecked, and double checked that the "Use
    >>> Secure Connection (SSL)" option is checked in the "Server
    >>> Settings" and that port 563 is selected above it. I went and
    >>> changed the port number to a random and obviously wrong number as
    >>> well and Thunderbird still tried to contact the server on port
    >>> 119. Does anyone know what would cause Thunderbird to keep
    >>> trying port 119 even though I've specified a different one?
    >>>
    >>> thanks, Nathan
    >>>

    >> I have checked my settings for this Newsgroup server and has found
    >> Thunderbird tries to connect at the port no what i have set at my
    >> newsgroup account.
    >>
    >> Please check logs for NNTP protocol again as mentioned at this page
    >> :
    >> http://www.mozilla.org/quality/mailn...hoot.html#imap
    >>

    > Here's the log file produced for NNTP, up to the point at which it
    > tried to establish a connection: 0[274a80]: (23e6d00) setting busy to
    > 0 0[274a80]: (23e6d00) creating 0[274a80]: (23e6d00) initializing, so
    > unset m_currentGroup 0[274a80]: (23e6d00) setting busy to 1
    > 0[274a80]: (23e6d00) opening connection to on port 119
    >
    > I looked through all of the preference and setting files that I could
    > find and couldn't find where the port and use/don't use ssl settings
    > are stored. Do you know where I could go to make sure that these
    > settings are being locally stored correctly?
    >
    > thanks, Nathan

    Please "backup" prefs.js file ( you will find it within your Thunderbird
    profile folder : http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile#Thunderbird )

    Now Open thunderbird .
    goto tools>Account Settings>that_NG_account>Server Settings.
    set port no to 779 or any value other than 119 and 563
    select 'use secure connection' option

    Now goto Tools>options>Advanced>general>Config Editor

    type 'hostname' in filter
    select that Preference which value contains the server name of that
    newsgroup account.
    right click on it , select 'copy name'
    clear filter content
    put copied name into filter
    it may looked like , for example
    'mail.server.server2.hostname'
    after modification it will be looked like this :
    'mail.server.server2.port'

    if you find any such preference , right click on it , select 'modify' ,
    put the correct port no.
    after modification , restart Thunderbird.

  5. Re: 1.5.07, ssl, and nntp

    Nir wrote:
    > Nathan wrote:
    > > Nir wrote:

    > >> I have checked my settings for this Newsgroup server and has found
    > >> Thunderbird tries to connect at the port no what i have set at my
    > >> newsgroup account.
    > >>
    > >> Please check logs for NNTP protocol again as mentioned at this page
    > >> :
    > >> http://www.mozilla.org/quality/mailn...hoot.html#imap
    > >>

    > > Here's the log file produced for NNTP, up to the point at which it
    > > tried to establish a connection: 0[274a80]: (23e6d00) setting busy to
    > > 0 0[274a80]: (23e6d00) creating 0[274a80]: (23e6d00) initializing, so
    > > unset m_currentGroup 0[274a80]: (23e6d00) setting busy to 1
    > > 0[274a80]: (23e6d00) opening connection to on port 119
    > >
    > > I looked through all of the preference and setting files that I could
    > > find and couldn't find where the port and use/don't use ssl settings
    > > are stored. Do you know where I could go to make sure that these
    > > settings are being locally stored correctly?
    > >
    > > thanks, Nathan
    > >

    > Please "backup" prefs.js file ( you will find it within your Thunderbird
    > profile folder : http://kb.mozillazine.org/Profile#Thunderbird )
    >
    > Now Open thunderbird .
    > goto tools>Account Settings>that_NG_account>Server Settings.
    > set port no to 779 or any value other than 119 and 563
    > select 'use secure connection' option
    >
    > Now goto Tools>options>Advanced>general>Config Editor
    >
    > type 'hostname' in filter
    > select that Preference which value contains the server name of that
    > newsgroup account.
    > right click on it , select 'copy name'
    > clear filter content
    > put copied name into filter
    > it may looked like , for example
    > 'mail.server.server2.hostname'
    > after modification it will be looked like this :
    > 'mail.server.server2.port'
    >
    > if you find any such preference , right click on it , select 'modify' ,
    > put the correct port no.
    > after modification , restart Thunderbird.

    I followed the instructions above, but Tb continues to attempt the
    connection on port 119.

    However, while in the configuration editor, I noticed something, tested
    it, and have found the problem. There are multiple
    mail.server.server#.hostname entries for the news server that I am
    trying to use. mail.server.server4 and mail.server.server7 both have a
    hostname entry for my news server.

    Server 4 has 19 options associated with it and they all seem to be the
    correct ones that I'm trying to use (isSecure=true, port=563, etc...).

    Server 7, though, only has three options associated with it:
    max_cached_connections = 2
    hostname =
    type = nntp

    I manually added mail.server.server7.isSecure=true and
    mail.server.server7.port=563 entries and then tried connecting again.
    This time, Tb tried connecting on port 563! I changed the
    mail.server.server7.port entry to another random number and retested.
    Tb again tried to connect on the port specified by
    mail.server.server7.port.

    The problem then appears to be this: The options that I am setting in
    the "Account Setting->Server Settings" are modifying the
    mail.server.server4 options, but when connecting, Tb is picking up
    options from mail.server.server7.

    I looked through the code and found in nsMsgAccountManager::findServer
    that servers are matched by type, hostname, and username, with blanks
    being used as wildcards. Server 4 and 7 both had the same type and
    hostname and neither had a user name field, so presumably they are both
    being matched in findServer.

    Any ideas about how the extra nntp server entry (mail.server.server7)
    got there? I also noticed that there's nowhere in the "Server
    Settings" of a news account to enter a user name. If you had two
    accounts for the same hostname, this would allow you to differentiate
    between them.

    Nathan

  6. Re: 1.5.07, ssl, and nntp

    Nathan wrote:
    > Nir wrote:
    >> Nathan wrote:

    > I followed the instructions above, but Tb continues to attempt the
    > connection on port 119.
    >
    > However, while in the configuration editor, I noticed something,
    > tested it, and have found the problem. There are multiple
    > mail.server.server#.hostname entries for the news server that I am
    > trying to use. mail.server.server4 and mail.server.server7 both have
    > a hostname entry for my news server.
    >
    > Server 4 has 19 options associated with it and they all seem to be
    > the correct ones that I'm trying to use (isSecure=true, port=563,
    > etc...).
    >

    > Server 7, though, only has three options associated with it:
    > max_cached_connections = 2 hostname = type = nntp
    >
    > I manually added mail.server.server7.isSecure=true and
    > mail.server.server7.port=563 entries and then tried connecting again.
    > This time, Tb tried connecting on port 563! I changed the

    when you have changed it from Config Editor , does it also changed port
    no automatically in Tools>Account Settings>NG>Server settings?

    > mail.server.server7.port entry to another random number and retested.
    > Tb again tried to connect on the port specified by
    > mail.server.server7.port.
    >
    > The problem then appears to be this: The options that I am setting in
    > the "Account Setting->Server Settings" are modifying the
    > mail.server.server4 options, but when connecting, Tb is picking up
    > options from mail.server.server7.

    when you change port no from Account Settings>NG>Server , does it also
    change port value for server4 in Config Editor?

    > I looked through the code and found in
    > nsMsgAccountManager::findServer that servers are matched by type,
    > hostname, and username, with blanks being used as wildcards. Server
    > 4 and 7 both had the same type and hostname and neither had a user
    > name field, so presumably they are both being matched in findServer.
    >
    > Any ideas about how the extra nntp server entry (mail.server.server7)

    have you removed NG account before from Thunderbird?

    > got there? I also noticed that there's nowhere in the "Server
    > Settings" of a news account to enter a user name. If you had two
    > accounts for the same hostname, this would allow you to differentiate
    > between them.
    >
    > Nathan

  7. Re: 1.5.07, ssl, and nntp

    Nir wrote:
    > Nathan wrote:
    > > Nir wrote:

    > > I followed the instructions above, but Tb continues to attempt the
    > > connection on port 119.
    > >
    > > However, while in the configuration editor, I noticed something,
    > > tested it, and have found the problem. There are multiple
    > > mail.server.server#.hostname entries for the news server that I am
    > > trying to use. mail.server.server4 and mail.server.server7 both have
    > > a hostname entry for my news server.
    > >
    > > Server 4 has 19 options associated with it and they all seem to be
    > > the correct ones that I'm trying to use (isSecure=true, port=563,
    > > etc...).
    > >

    > > Server 7, though, only has three options associated with it:
    > > max_cached_connections = 2 hostname = type = nntp
    > >
    > > I manually added mail.server.server7.isSecure=true and
    > > mail.server.server7.port=563 entries and then tried connecting again.
    > > This time, Tb tried connecting on port 563! I changed the

    > when you have changed it from Config Editor , does it also changed port
    > no automatically in Tools>Account Settings>NG>Server settings?

    changing the port for server4 manually in Config Editor also changes
    the port listed in Tools>Account Settings>NG>Server
    changing the port for server7 manually in Config Editor does not change
    the port listed in Tools>Account Settings>NG>Server

    > > mail.server.server7.port entry to another random number and retested.
    > > Tb again tried to connect on the port specified by
    > > mail.server.server7.port.
    > >
    > > The problem then appears to be this: The options that I am setting in
    > > the "Account Setting->Server Settings" are modifying the
    > > mail.server.server4 options, but when connecting, Tb is picking up
    > > options from mail.server.server7.
    > >

    > when you change port no from Account Settings>NG>Server , does it also
    > change port value for server4 in Config Editor?

    Yes, changing the port in Account Settings>NG>Server does change the
    port value for server4

    > > I looked through the code and found in
    > > nsMsgAccountManager::findServer that servers are matched by type,
    > > hostname, and username, with blanks being used as wildcards. Server
    > > 4 and 7 both had the same type and hostname and neither had a user
    > > name field, so presumably they are both being matched in findServer.
    > >
    > > Any ideas about how the extra nntp server entry (mail.server.server7)

    > have you removed NG account before from Thunderbird?

    Yes, I removed an account for the same hostname. Is server7 an
    artifact from that?

    > > got there? I also noticed that there's nowhere in the "Server
    > > Settings" of a news account to enter a user name. If you had two
    > > accounts for the same hostname, this would allow you to differentiate
    > > between them.
    > >
    > > Nathan

  8. Re: 1.5.07, ssl, and nntp

    T-bird Leader Nathan radioed the tower On 10/30/2006 12:58 AM:

    > Nir wrote:
    >> Nathan wrote:

    >>> I followed the instructions above, but Tb continues to attempt the
    >>> connection on port 119.
    >>>
    >>> However, while in the configuration editor, I noticed something,
    >>> tested it, and have found the problem. There are multiple
    >>> mail.server.server#.hostname entries for the news server that I am
    >>> trying to use. mail.server.server4 and mail.server.server7 both have
    >>> a hostname entry for my news server.
    >>>
    >>> Server 4 has 19 options associated with it and they all seem to be
    >>> the correct ones that I'm trying to use (isSecure=true, port=563,
    >>> etc...).
    >>>

    >>> Server 7, though, only has three options associated with it:
    >>> max_cached_connections = 2 hostname = type = nntp
    >>>
    >>> I manually added mail.server.server7.isSecure=true and
    >>> mail.server.server7.port=563 entries and then tried connecting again.
    >>> This time, Tb tried connecting on port 563! I changed the

    >> when you have changed it from Config Editor , does it also changed port
    >> no automatically in Tools>Account Settings>NG>Server settings?
    >>

    > changing the port for server4 manually in Config Editor also changes
    > the port listed in Tools>Account Settings>NG>Server
    > changing the port for server7 manually in Config Editor does not change
    > the port listed in Tools>Account Settings>NG>Server
    >

    >>> mail.server.server7.port entry to another random number and retested.
    >>> Tb again tried to connect on the port specified by
    >>> mail.server.server7.port.
    >>>
    >>> The problem then appears to be this: The options that I am setting in
    >>> the "Account Setting->Server Settings" are modifying the
    >>> mail.server.server4 options, but when connecting, Tb is picking up
    >>> options from mail.server.server7.
    >>>

    >> when you change port no from Account Settings>NG>Server , does it also
    >> change port value for server4 in Config Editor?
    >>

    > Yes, changing the port in Account Settings>NG>Server does change the
    > port value for server4
    >
    >>> I looked through the code and found in
    >>> nsMsgAccountManager::findServer that servers are matched by type,
    >>> hostname, and username, with blanks being used as wildcards. Server
    >>> 4 and 7 both had the same type and hostname and neither had a user
    >>> name field, so presumably they are both being matched in findServer.
    >>>
    >>> Any ideas about how the extra nntp server entry (mail.server.server7)

    >> have you removed NG account before from Thunderbird?
    >>

    > Yes, I removed an account for the same hostname. Is server7 an
    > artifact from that?
    >
    >>> got there? I also noticed that there's nowhere in the "Server
    >>> Settings" of a news account to enter a user name. If you had two
    >>> accounts for the same hostname, this would allow you to differentiate
    >>> between them.
    >>>
    >>> Nathan

    Yes, that is possible. When using the config editor look to see what the
    highest server number is. When I had similar left overs they were for a
    server number higher than my highest numbered active server. So I toggled
    all the dead entries and they were removed during the nest restart of Tbird.

    --
    Ron K.
    Don't be a fonted, it's just type casting.

  9. Re: 1.5.07, ssl, and nntp

    Nathan wrote:
    > Nir wrote:
    >> Nathan wrote:

    >>> I followed the instructions above, but Tb continues to attempt the
    >>> connection on port 119.
    >>>
    >>> However, while in the configuration editor, I noticed something,
    >>> tested it, and have found the problem. There are multiple
    >>> mail.server.server#.hostname entries for the news server that I am
    >>> trying to use. mail.server.server4 and mail.server.server7 both have
    >>> a hostname entry for my news server.
    >>>
    >>> Server 4 has 19 options associated with it and they all seem to be
    >>> the correct ones that I'm trying to use (isSecure=true, port=563,
    >>> etc...).
    >>>

    >>> Server 7, though, only has three options associated with it:
    >>> max_cached_connections = 2 hostname = type = nntp
    >>>
    >>> I manually added mail.server.server7.isSecure=true and
    >>> mail.server.server7.port=563 entries and then tried connecting again.
    >>> This time, Tb tried connecting on port 563! I changed the

    >> when you have changed it from Config Editor , does it also changed port
    >> no automatically in Tools>Account Settings>NG>Server settings?
    >>

    > changing the port for server4 manually in Config Editor also changes
    > the port listed in Tools>Account Settings>NG>Server
    > changing the port for server7 manually in Config Editor does not change
    > the port listed in Tools>Account Settings>NG>Server
    >

    >>> mail.server.server7.port entry to another random number and retested.
    >>> Tb again tried to connect on the port specified by
    >>> mail.server.server7.port.
    >>>
    >>> The problem then appears to be this: The options that I am setting in
    >>> the "Account Setting->Server Settings" are modifying the
    >>> mail.server.server4 options, but when connecting, Tb is picking up
    >>> options from mail.server.server7.
    >>>

    >> when you change port no from Account Settings>NG>Server , does it also
    >> change port value for server4 in Config Editor?
    >>

    > Yes, changing the port in Account Settings>NG>Server does change the
    > port value for server4
    >
    >>> I looked through the code and found in
    >>> nsMsgAccountManager::findServer that servers are matched by type,
    >>> hostname, and username, with blanks being used as wildcards. Server
    >>> 4 and 7 both had the same type and hostname and neither had a user
    >>> name field, so presumably they are both being matched in findServer.
    >>>
    >>> Any ideas about how the extra nntp server entry (mail.server.server7)

    >> have you removed NG account before from Thunderbird?
    >>

    > Yes, I removed an account for the same hostname. Is server7 an
    > artifact from that?
    >
    >>> got there? I also noticed that there's nowhere in the "Server
    >>> Settings" of a news account to enter a user name. If you had two
    >>> accounts for the same hostname, this would allow you to differentiate
    >>> between them.
    >>>
    >>> Nathan

    No doubt , Server 7 is related to that removed account.
    Server 4 is related to your present account.
    (backup prefs.js and reset all entry related to Server 7. restart and check
    but before going for resetting just check one thing :
    type 'mail.account' in filter, does both Server 7 and server 4 have same
    account ( mail.account.accountX.server )?
    if they have two different account , then type
    'mail.accountmanager.accounts' and check whether its' value contains the
    account related to server 7 or not.

    how you have removed previous account? Just from Tools>Account
    Settings>Remove Account or directly from profile folder?

  10. Re: 1.5.07, ssl, and nntp

    Nir wrote:
    > Nathan wrote:
    > > Nir wrote:

    > >> when you have changed it from Config Editor , does it also changed port
    > >> no automatically in Tools>Account Settings>NG>Server settings?
    > >>

    > > changing the port for server4 manually in Config Editor also changes
    > > the port listed in Tools>Account Settings>NG>Server
    > > changing the port for server7 manually in Config Editor does not change
    > > the port listed in Tools>Account Settings>NG>Server

    > >> when you change port no from Account Settings>NG>Server , does it also
    > >> change port value for server4 in Config Editor?
    > >>

    > > Yes, changing the port in Account Settings>NG>Server does change the
    > > port value for server4

    > >> have you removed NG account before from Thunderbird?
    > >>

    > > Yes, I removed an account for the same hostname. Is server7 an
    > > artifact from that?

    > No doubt , Server 7 is related to that removed account.
    > Server 4 is related to your present account.
    > (backup prefs.js and reset all entry related to Server 7. restart and check
    > but before going for resetting just check one thing :
    > type 'mail.account' in filter, does both Server 7 and server 4 have same
    > account ( mail.account.accountX.server )?
    > if they have two different account , then type
    > 'mail.accountmanager.accounts' and check whether its' value contains the
    > account related to server 7 or not.
    >
    > how you have removed previous account? Just from Tools>Account
    > Settings>Remove Account or directly from profile folder?

    server7 was mapped to a different account number than server4. I took
    out all of the entries related to server7 from prefs.js and everything
    works fine. I removed the previous account from Tools>Account
    Settings>Remove Account

    thanks for all of the help!
    Nathan

  11. Re: 1.5.07, ssl, and nntp

    Nathan wrote:
    > Nir wrote:
    >> Nathan wrote:
    >>>>

    > server7 was mapped to a different account number than server4. I took
    > out all of the entries related to server7 from prefs.js and everything
    > works fine. I removed the previous account from Tools>Account
    > Settings>Remove Account
    >
    > thanks for all of the help!
    > Nathan

    Nathan , you should file a bug report on this issue at
    'https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/' . Before submitting a bug report please
    make it sure that no one has already reported it. If you will submit the
    bug report , please post the bug no. in this thread also

  12. Re: 1.5.07, ssl, and nntp

    Nir wrote:
    > Nathan wrote:
    > > Nir wrote:
    > >>>>

    > > server7 was mapped to a different account number than server4. I took
    > > out all of the entries related to server7 from prefs.js and everything
    > > works fine. I removed the previous account from Tools>Account
    > > Settings>Remove Account
    > >
    > > thanks for all of the help!
    > > Nathan
    > >

    > Nathan , you should file a bug report on this issue at
    > 'https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/' . Before submitting a bug report please
    > make it sure that no one has already reported it. If you will submit the
    > bug report , please post the bug no. in this thread also

    I looked through bugzilla for Thunderbird and found a few items related
    to "phantom undead news accounts". These are the numbers of the ones
    that seemed similar to what I ran into:
    128744
    238006
    64800

    Do you still think that it's worth submitting a bug report?

    Nathan

  13. Re: 1.5.07, ssl, and nntp

    Nathan wrote:
    > Nir wrote:
    >> Nathan wrote:
    >>>>>>

    > I looked through bugzilla for Thunderbird and found a few items related
    > to "phantom undead news accounts". These are the numbers of the ones
    > that seemed similar to what I ran into:
    > 128744

    It's a long standing issue that TB doesn't ask to delete newsgroup
    folder of that account which is going to be deleted.
    > 238006

    Completely different issue , no relation with the preference with
    non-existent newsgroup account.
    > 64800

    Much closer to your problem as this bug also keep preference of
    non-existent NG account.

    > Do you still think that it's worth submitting a bug report?
    >
    > Nathan

    See Nathan, as a user it seems to me that your problem is little bit
    unique because account manager follows preference of current NG and
    Thunderbird follows preference of non-existent NG while connecting to NG
    which shouldn't be in normal case.

+ Reply to Thread