[ANN] Eudora/Penelope/Thunderbird newsgroup - Mozilla

This is a discussion on [ANN] Eudora/Penelope/Thunderbird newsgroup - Mozilla ; emailman.software.clients.eudora.penelope is a newsgroup available via newsreader or web. News: server: emailman.newsgrouphosting.com Web: http://emailman.newsgrouphosting.com...man.software.c lients.eudora.penelope> It is a group for Eudora and Thunderbird users, or any potential Penelope users to help make Penelope what they want it to be. Hope ...

  1. [ANN] Eudora/Penelope/Thunderbird newsgroup

    emailman.software.clients.eudora.penelope is a newsgroup available via
    newsreader or web.

    News: server: emailman.newsgrouphosting.com

    Web:
    <http://emailman.newsgrouphosting.com...man.software.c
    lients.eudora.penelope>

    It is a group for Eudora and Thunderbird users, or any potential
    Penelope users to help make Penelope what they want it to be.

    Hope this isn't considered out of place here -- I checked with someone
    involved with Mozilla before posting this here.

    Thanks,

    Andrew
    --
    eMailman, LLC - Andrew Starr, President
    eMailman(r):

  2. Re: [ANN] Eudora/Penelope/Thunderbird newsgroup

    _Andrew Starr_ spoke thusly on 16/10/2006 8:15 PM:
    > It is a group for Eudora and Thunderbird users, or any potential
    > Penelope users to help make Penelope what they want it to be.
    >
    > Hope this isn't considered out of place here -- I checked with someone
    > involved with Mozilla before posting this here.

    I would consider it out of place. Even though the plan is to make the
    next major Eudora release based on the Mozilla code, as I understand it,
    Eudora and Thunderbird will still be separate products.
    mozilla.support.other would be a more appropriate place.
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator