Is there a way to automatically mark all replies to my post important? - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Is there a way to automatically mark all replies to my post important? - Mozilla ; Is there a way to automatically mark all replies to my post important?...

  1. Is there a way to automatically mark all replies to my post important?

    Is there a way to automatically mark all replies to my post important?

  2. Re: Is there a way to automatically mark all replies to my post important?

    _kirk_ spoke thusly on 15/10/2006 1:42 PM:
    > Is there a way to automatically mark all replies to my post important?

    No; but what you can do, is set Thunderbird to watch threads that you
    have posted in.
    If [From][contains][your-address]
    [Watch thread]
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator

  3. Re: Is there a way to automatically mark all replies to my post important?

    Thanks Chris that works

    Chris Ilias wrote:
    > _kirk_ spoke thusly on 15/10/2006 1:42 PM:
    >> Is there a way to automatically mark all replies to my post important?

    > No; but what you can do, is set Thunderbird to watch threads that you
    > have posted in.
    > If [From][contains][your-address]
    > [Watch thread]

+ Reply to Thread