insert and format greyed out - Mozilla

This is a discussion on insert and format greyed out - Mozilla ; Hi If I click 'write' the option in the new email window are greyed out for 'format' and 'insert' Does anyone know why. Many thanks Steve...

  1. insert and format greyed out

    Hi

    If I click 'write' the option in the new email window are greyed out for
    'format' and 'insert'

    Does anyone know why.

    Many thanks

    Steve

  2. Re: insert and format greyed out

    stevej wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > If I click 'write' the option in the new email window are greyed out for
    > 'format' and 'insert'
    >
    > Does anyone know why.
    >
    > Many thanks
    >
    > Steve

    Fully available here on a Mac.

    Lee

    The UFAQ'S http://www.ufaq.org/
    http://mozilla.com http://mozilla.org

  3. Re: insert and format greyed out

    stevej wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > If I click 'write' the option in the new email window are greyed out for
    > 'format' and 'insert'
    >
    > Does anyone know why.
    >
    > Many thanks
    >
    > Steve

    Probably you have click on the 'Subject' text field. Try to click on
    Message body.

  4. Re: insert and format greyed out

    Nir wrote:
    > stevej wrote:
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> If I click 'write' the option in the new email window are greyed out
    >> for 'format' and 'insert'
    >>
    >> Does anyone know why.
    >>
    >> Many thanks
    >>
    >> Steve

    > Probably you have click on the 'Subject' text field. Try to click on
    > Message body.

    yes that's it many thanks

  5. Re: insert and format greyed out

    stevej wrote:
    > Nir wrote:
    >> stevej wrote:
    >>> Hi
    >>>
    >>> If I click 'write' the option in the new email window are greyed out
    >>> for 'format' and 'insert'
    >>>
    >>> Does anyone know why.
    >>>
    >>> Many thanks
    >>>
    >>> Steve

    >> Probably you have click on the 'Subject' text field. Try to click on
    >> Message body.

    > yes that's it many thanks

    Think of it logically. You can only format and insert in the text. So,
    your cursor has to be in the text area.

+ Reply to Thread