New emails - Mozilla

This is a discussion on New emails - Mozilla ; Having installed thunderbird, it picked up stuff from Outlook Express no problem. It tells me I have new emails in my local folder, but none display. I have to go back to Outlook to find them. Help. -- Rick...

  1. New emails

    --

    Rick

  2. Re: New emails

    Sears Kendrick wrote:
    > Having installed thunderbird, it picked up stuff from Outlook Express no
    > problem. It tells me I have new emails in my local folder, but none
    > display. I have to go back to Outlook to find them. Help.

    have you set 'Vew' to 'All' for Local Folders?
    if you have already set it to 'All' and still don't get any new
    mails then:
    1st. goto File>Compact Folders.

    if this method fails to work then :
    completely close Thunderbird.