Can't see email - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Can't see email - Mozilla ; Since 1.5.0.7, sometimes I can't see all the messages in my inbox. It will show a number, but not all the messages. For example, it might show 3 messages, but only one is able to be read. If I switch ...

  1. Can't see email

    Since 1.5.0.7, sometimes I can't see all the messages in my inbox. It
    will show a number, but not all the messages. For example, it might
    show 3 messages, but only one is able to be read. If I switch to
    another folder, and then back to inbox, everything is fine- can see them
    all.

    Also, it sometimes shows me "today" and "yesterday", but not always.
    This started after 1.5.0.6. Is there any way to have some choice about
    these?

    TIA!
    "Every day is Saturday when you're retired."

    Bob Burns
    Mill Hall PA
    (email is a spamtrap)

  2. Re: Can't see email

    Bob Burns wrote:
    > Since 1.5.0.7, sometimes I can't see all the messages in my inbox. It
    > will show a number, but not all the messages. For example, it might
    > show 3 messages, but only one is able to be read. If I switch to
    > another folder, and then back to inbox, everything is fine- can see them
    > all.
    >
    > Also, it sometimes shows me "today" and "yesterday", but not always.
    > This started after 1.5.0.6. Is there any way to have some choice about
    > these?
    >
    > TIA!

    Oh, you are using Groupwd by Sort. Try View>>Sort By

    Uncheck Grouped by Sort, and see how it behaves.

    Lee

    The UFAQ'S http://www.ufaq.org/
    http://mozilla.com http://mozilla.org

+ Reply to Thread