Question about news groups - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Question about news groups - Mozilla ; Hi! This is my first message and my English itīs not the best, so i hope you can understand me There is any way to filter the conversation on which i participate? No only my messages on the news groups, ...

  1. Question about news groups

    Hi! This is my first message and my English itīs not the best, so i hope
    you can understand me

    There is any way to filter the conversation on which i participate? No
    only my messages on the news groups, but the whole conversation.

    I'm using the 1.5.0.5 version of ThunderBird

    Bye...

    --
    Emiliano Ranzuglia

  2. Re: Question about news groups

    Emiliano Ranzuglia wrote:
    > Hi! This is my first message and my English itīs not the best, so i hope
    > you can understand me
    >
    > There is any way to filter the conversation on which i participate? No
    > only my messages on the news groups, but the whole conversation.
    >
    > I'm using the 1.5.0.5 version of ThunderBird
    >
    > Bye...

    Not sure if I understood correctly, but i think you can mark the thread
    you want to follow as "watched" (Message \ Watch thread, or just press
    'W') and then display only the watched threads (View \ Threads \ Watched
    threads with unread). Just remember to bring the latest to 'All' to view
    any new messages.

  3. Re: Question about news groups

    Thanos, thatīs was exactly what i need. Thanks!

    --
    Emiliano Ranzuglia

  4. Re: Question about news groups

    Emiliano Ranzuglia wrote:
    > Thanos, thatīs was exactly what i need. Thanks!

    Glad I could help!

    In these newsgroups we tend to leave the original message within the
    body of the message and place the answer below the quoted text, like i'm
    doing here. Since you are new to these groups, i thought you might want
    to know... ;-)

  5. Re: Question about news groups

    Thanos wrote:

    > Emiliano Ranzuglia wrote:
    >> Thanos, thatīs was exactly what i need. Thanks!

    > Glad I could help!
    >
    > In these newsgroups we tend to leave the original message within the
    > body of the message and place the answer below the quoted text, like i'm
    > doing here. Since you are new to these groups, i thought you might want
    > to know... ;-)

    That was such a courteous message that everyone here should use it at
    appropriate times!

    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^
    Why is it so hot and what am I doing in this handbasket?

  6. Re: Question about news groups

    T-bird Leader The Real Bev radioed the tower On 9/21/2006 11:25 PM:

    > Thanos wrote:
    >
    >> Emiliano Ranzuglia wrote:
    >>> Thanos, thatīs was exactly what i need. Thanks!

    >> Glad I could help!
    >>
    >> In these newsgroups we tend to leave the original message within the
    >> body of the message and place the answer below the quoted text, like
    >> i'm doing here. Since you are new to these groups, i thought you might
    >> want to know... ;-)

    > That was such a courteous message that everyone here should use it at
    > appropriate times!

    Why is it so hot and what am I doing in this handbasket?

    "Sorting the dirty linen !" Falstaff

    --
    Ron K.
    Don't be a fonted, it's just type casting.

  7. Re: Question about news groups

    Thanos escribió:
    > Emiliano Ranzuglia wrote:
    >> Thanos, thatīs was exactly what i need. Thanks!

    > Glad I could help!
    >
    > In these newsgroups we tend to leave the original message within the
    > body of the message and place the answer below the quoted text, like i'm
    > doing here. Since you are new to these groups, i thought you might want
    > to know... ;-)

    Ok, i did not know about that. Thanks!

    --
    Emiliano Ranzuglia