Thunderbird not running - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Thunderbird not running - Mozilla ; I work with Thunderbird fine. Then came your latest upgrade and stopped all email transactions. I backtracked thru' windows but the old version was overwiped and unrecoverable. How do I get it back ensuring all my emails and address book ...

  1. Thunderbird not running

    I work with Thunderbird fine. Then came your latest upgrade and stopped all
    email transactions.
    I backtracked thru' windows but the old version was overwiped and
    unrecoverable.
    How do I get it back ensuring all my emails and address book are still
    intact?

    B. Gray 0044 (0)1480 830868

  2. Re: Thunderbird not running

    Bev wrote:
    > I work with Thunderbird fine. Then came your latest upgrade and stopped all
    > email transactions.
    > I backtracked thru' windows but the old version was overwiped and
    > unrecoverable.
    > How do I get it back ensuring all my emails and address book are still
    > intact?
    >
    > B. Gray 0044 (0)1480 830868

    Are you running a firewall?

  3. Re: Thunderbird not running

    Bev wrote:
    > I work with Thunderbird fine. Then came your latest upgrade and stopped all
    > email transactions.
    > I backtracked thru' windows but the old version was overwiped and
    > unrecoverable.
    > How do I get it back ensuring all my emails and address book are still
    > intact?
    >
    > B. Gray 0044 (0)1480 830868

    check your settings: View, Messages, All

    --
    Linguistic Evolution continued . . . In the third year, publik
    akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage

+ Reply to Thread