message rules - Mozilla

This is a discussion on message rules - Mozilla ; Hi Does tb have a facility to make message rules, like oe does. I want to put a certain senders email in the bin ;-) Cheers Steve...

  1. message rules

    Hi

    Does tb have a facility to make message rules, like oe does. I want to
    put a certain senders email in the bin ;-)

    Cheers
    Steve

  2. Re: message rules

    stevej wrote:
    > Hi
    >
    > Does tb have a facility to make message rules, like oe does. I want to
    > put a certain senders email in the bin ;-)
    >
    > Cheers
    > Steve

    Yes.

    Tools-->Message Filters

  3. Re: message rules

    Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
    > stevej wrote:
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Does tb have a facility to make message rules, like oe does. I want to
    >> put a certain senders email in the bin ;-)
    >>
    >> Cheers
    >> Steve

    > Yes.
    >
    > Tools-->Message Filters

    how simple, missed that. Many thanks

  4. Re: message rules

    stevej wrote:
    > Moz Champion (Dan) wrote:
    >> stevej wrote:
    >>> Hi
    >>>
    >>> Does tb have a facility to make message rules, like oe does. I want to
    >>> put a certain senders email in the bin ;-)
    >>>
    >>> Cheers
    >>> Steve

    >> Yes.
    >>
    >> Tools-->Message Filters

    > how simple, missed that. Many thanks

    just remember this, in the world of Mozilla, they're called Message
    Filters, not rules like that other program.

    --
    Linguistic Evolution continued . . . In the third year, publik
    akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expekted to reach the stage

+ Reply to Thread