Can't send emails - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Can't send emails - Mozilla ; I have the same problem which I solved with Opera by setting the pop authentication to plaintext instead of auto. Outlook is no problem. I would rather use Thunderbird if possible. see Bugzilla Bug 279173 (Will Not Connect to my ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 23 of 23

  1. Re: Can't send emails

    I have the same problem which I solved with Opera by setting the pop
    authentication to plaintext instead of auto. Outlook is no problem. I
    would rather use Thunderbird if possible. see Bugzilla Bug 279173 (Will Not
    Connect to my POP Account.)

    wrote in message
    news:1158753420.801089.253520@d34g2000cwd.googlegr oups.com...
    > OK so I have downloaded the new Thunderbird and since then I can not
    > send emails. I can recieve them but not send them.
    >
    > Does anyone know what is going on here?

  2. Re: Can't send emails

    It may be the same problem I'm experiencing... My smtp requires
    authentication (or a password) that I'm the authorized user. In OE you
    just click that box -- haven't found how to do it in TB

    Cheers
    kevin twiggs wrote:
    > I have the same problem which I solved with Opera by setting the pop
    > authentication to plaintext instead of auto. Outlook is no problem. I
    > would rather use Thunderbird if possible. see Bugzilla Bug 279173 (Will Not
    > Connect to my POP Account.)
    >

    > wrote in message
    > news:1158753420.801089.253520@d34g2000cwd.googlegr oups.com...
    >> OK so I have downloaded the new Thunderbird and since then I can not
    >> send emails. I can recieve them but not send them.
    >>
    >> Does anyone know what is going on here?

  3. Re: Can't send emails

    http://kb.mozillazine.org/Cannot_send_mail

    --