Cross-posted items - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Cross-posted items - Mozilla ; Steve H wrote: > >> >> I already did. The people that were assigned to do it, didn't have the >> time to fix it, and didn't consider it to be high priority. > > May I jump in here? ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: Cross-posted items

    Steve H wrote:

    >> I already did. The people that were assigned to do it, didn't have the
    >> time to fix it, and didn't consider it to be high priority.

    > May I jump in here? When I don't have time for something it is usually
    > because I have too many other things to do. A few times it may be
    > because I'm just lazy and other things take priority--like goofing off.
    > But those aren't the only reasons for saying "I don't have time to fix it."
    >
    > I may have begun a project, only to discover that it is more complicated
    > and time-consuming than first anticipated. In which case I would have to
    > shelve it for later while I catch up on easier projects--but it's still
    > "I don't have time to fix it."
    >
    > I'm not working on any code for TB--I just thought I would share another
    > perspective on this "I don't have time to fix it." It could simply be
    > beyond one's resources--whether time or ability.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Steve H

    Um, thats how I always took it.

  2. Re: Cross-posted items

    _Moz Champion (Dan)_ spoke thusly on 22/09/2006 2:00 PM:
    > Steve H wrote:
    >
    >> I'm not working on any code for TB--I just thought I would share
    >> another perspective on this "I don't have time to fix it." It could
    >> simply be beyond one's resources--whether time or ability.

    > Um, thats how I always took it.

    No, you took it as "To implement such a system would mean wholesale
    changes in the code that the developers didnt feel was warrantted at
    this point."
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator