Delete messages comeback - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Delete messages comeback - Mozilla ; I have user who has the latest tb release 1.5.0.5 and every time he deletes an e-mail later on in the day that same e-mail comes back. Is there any fix for this?...

  1. Delete messages comeback

    I have user who has the latest tb release 1.5.0.5 and every time he
    deletes an e-mail later on in the day that same e-mail comes back. Is
    there any fix for this?

  2. Re: Delete messages comeback

    Jason Marino wrote:
    > I have user who has the latest tb release 1.5.0.5 and every time he
    > deletes an e-mail later on in the day that same e-mail comes back. Is
    > there any fix for this?

    Compact your mail folders ( File > Compact Folders )

+ Reply to Thread