Notify - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Notify - Mozilla ; I read an e-mail, deleted it, and then got a notice that the sender wanted to be notified that I got the letter. At that time, the body of the message visible was my old message, so I said "no". ...

  1. Notify

    I read an e-mail, deleted it, and then got a notice that the sender
    wanted to be notified that I got the letter. At that time, the body
    of the message visible was my old message, so I said "no".

    Once I got the message, I changed my mind, but even marking it unread
    didn't allow me to read it as new and get this question.

  2. Re: Notify

    On 15.06.2006 08:28 pm, CET - what odd quirk of fate caused Howard
    Brazee to generate the following:? :

    >I read an e-mail, deleted it, and then got a notice that the sender
    >wanted to be notified that I got the letter. At that time, the body
    >of the message visible was my old message, so I said "no".
    >
    >Once I got the message, I changed my mind, but even marking it unread
    >didn't allow me to read it as new and get this question.

    like as in "what's gone, is gone" ???

    if you know who the post is from, just drop him/her a line, saying you
    boobed and that the message came through OK
    (or to re-send it, as it got itself deleted.... :-) )

    reg

+ Reply to Thread