Back up mail - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Back up mail - Mozilla ; I just want to know how do i back up my emails in thunderbird?...

  1. Back up mail

    I just want to know how do i back up my emails in thunderbird?

  2. Re: Back up mail

    Arturo Bejarano wrote:

    > I just want to know how do i back up my emails in thunderbird?

    all your settings, prefs, mail, passwords, etc, are in an area called
    your profile. Backup the entire profile using a backup program or a
    zip program.

    to locate your profile you can read this:
    http://www.mozilla.org/support/thund...profile#locate

    but if you're using windows, then you must read this first:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/u...ddenfiles.mspx

    --
    Computer Points to Ponder #9: Why do they call it a hard disk if its
    damaged with the slightest impact?

+ Reply to Thread