e mail - Mozilla

This is a discussion on e mail - Mozilla ; I can't set up a e mail account because,when I enter my incoming verizon.net I get a error message that says I have a invalid hostname...

  1. e mail

    I can't set up a e mail account because,when I enter my incoming
    verizon.net I get a error message that says I have a invalid hostname

  2. Re: e mail

    paul martin wrote:
    > I can't set up a e mail account because,when I enter my incoming
    > verizon.net I get a error message that says I have a invalid hostname

    What hostname is it? If you do not want to tell the
    hostname here, you could try to enter the IP Address
    of your incoming mail server instead of the hostname.
    This should always work.

    ..fl

  3. Re: e mail

    paul martin wrote in

    > I can't set up a e mail account because,when I enter my
    > incoming verizon.net I get a error message that says I have a
    > invalid hostname

    Make sure you're entering the correct information. It should be
    available on Verizon's customer service page.

    Once you know you have the correct server hostname, and if it
    still won't accept it, post back the exact sequence of steps
    you're using. Perhaps you're in the wrong dialogue.

    --
    }:-) Christopher Jahn
    {:-( http://home.comcast.net/~xjahn/Main.html

    Promptness is its own reward, if one lives by the clock instead
    of the sword.

+ Reply to Thread