Next Unread Dialog - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Next Unread Dialog - Mozilla ; I often use the: "Go-Next-Unread Message" feature (with the shortcut) Is there a way to turn off the dialog that appears when your next message is in another folder? I have looked through the Config Editor and could not find ...

  1. Next Unread Dialog

    I often use the:

    "Go-Next-Unread Message" feature (with the shortcut)

    Is there a way to turn off the dialog that appears when your next
    message is in another folder? I have looked through the Config Editor
    and could not find an appropriate entry. I may have overlooked it though.

    Thanks!

    --Kerouac

  2. Re: Next Unread Dialog

    Kerouac Cleary wrote:
    > I often use the:
    >
    > "Go-Next-Unread Message" feature (with the shortcut)
    >
    > Is there a way to turn off the dialog that appears when your next
    > message is in another folder? I have looked through the Config Editor
    > and could not find an appropriate entry. I may have overlooked it though.
    >
    > Thanks!
    >
    > --Kerouac

    I believe the one you want is mailnews.nav_crosses_folders

    I've played around with that one and currently have it set to the
    default (1) which brings up the message. I think changing the value to 0
    might do what you want.

    Virginia

  3. Re: Next Unread Dialog

    On 6/15/2006 12:22 PM, Virginia wrote:
    > Kerouac Cleary wrote:
    >> I often use the:
    >>
    >> "Go-Next-Unread Message" feature (with the shortcut)
    >>
    >> Is there a way to turn off the dialog that appears when your next
    >> message is in another folder? I have looked through the Config Editor
    >> and could not find an appropriate entry. I may have overlooked it
    >> though.
    >>
    >> Thanks!
    >>
    >> --Kerouac

    > I believe the one you want is mailnews.nav_crosses_folders
    >
    > I've played around with that one and currently have it set to the
    > default (1) which brings up the message. I think changing the value to 0
    > might do what you want.
    >
    > Virginia

    That did the trick. Thanks a lot!!

    --Kerouac