send failure via verizon aircard - Mozilla

This is a discussion on send failure via verizon aircard - Mozilla ; Am I only one can't send email since update to 1504? Both computers connect OK thru Verizon Kyocera 650 aircard, except email send. Test message to self always OK; send to any other address fails 9 of 10 times. If ...

  1. send failure via verizon aircard

    Am I only one can't send email since update to 1504? Both computers
    connect OK thru Verizon Kyocera 650 aircard, except email send. Test
    message to self always OK; send to any other address fails 9 of 10 times.
    If this gets to you, newsgroups send better than email.

    Eric Lee Elliott

  2. Re: send failure via verizon aircard

    Eric Lee Elliott wrote:
    > Am I only one can't send email since update to 1504? Both computers
    > connect OK thru Verizon Kyocera 650 aircard, except email send. Test
    > message to self always OK; send to any other address fails 9 of 10 times.
    > If this gets to you, newsgroups send better than email.
    >
    > Eric Lee Elliott

    Do you have a firewall running? Has it been updated to allow 1.5.0.4?
    How about anti-virus?

    Try temporarily shutting both down and see how send works.

    --
    Irwin Greenwald - Mozilla Champion
    *Technical messages sent to my email address will be ignored*

    Managing TB Profiles: http://www.mozilla.org/support/thunderbird/profile
    Managing FF Profiles: http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/profile

+ Reply to Thread