my computer got totally messed up and I have files in four different *.slt
and *.default files with inboxes and mab and abooks everywhere. How do I
get all of these in the proper place in thunderbird & netscape so that my
email works correctly. When I open my sidebar in Thunderbird I have a list
a half-mile long.

I have not gone to Firefox yet but my comuter upgraded by itself to Netscape
8 and between that & my anti-virus and spyware programs it has totally
messed my computer up. I have worked on my computer for 3 days now, can
someone please help this tired & sad indivdual.

Jack