Advanced Property Editor Value List - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Advanced Property Editor Value List - Mozilla ; I use images and tables frequently in my emails and tailor them with the Advanced Property Editor. A previous version (1.0?) of Thunderbird had very convenient dropdown attribute and value lists. In TB V1.5 the value dropdown list disappeared. Now ...

  1. Advanced Property Editor Value List

    I use images and tables frequently in my emails and tailor them with
    the Advanced Property Editor. A previous version (1.0?) of Thunderbird
    had very convenient dropdown attribute and value lists. In TB V1.5 the
    value dropdown list disappeared. Now I must make frequent use of an
    HTML manual to lookup and manually type in the values. Is this the way
    it will always be or will the value dropdown list ever come back?
    Thanks

  2. Re: Advanced Property Editor Value List

    Danceman wrote:
    > I use images and tables frequently in my emails and tailor them with
    > the Advanced Property Editor. A previous version (1.0?) of Thunderbird
    > had very convenient dropdown attribute and value lists. In TB V1.5 the
    > value dropdown list disappeared. Now I must make frequent use of an
    > HTML manual to lookup and manually type in the values. Is this the way
    > it will always be or will the value dropdown list ever come back?
    > Thanks

    I use the advanced editor in Tbird extensively and have never seen such a drop down menu.
    What it will do, however, is show you a drop down of what is currently there so you can edit it
    One way to use this feature is to save your most commonly used attributes as a Template.
    Then the values will drop-down for you to edit, after you have inserted the new images.

    JoeS

+ Reply to Thread