folder display - Mozilla

This is a discussion on folder display - Mozilla ; I had to remove and reload Thunderbird on a second machine. I created a new user account and it shows up in "Account settings" That new account does not show up in Inbox only "local Folders" does What am I ...

  1. folder display

    I had to remove and reload Thunderbird on a second machine.
    I created a new user account and it shows up in "Account settings"
    That new account does not show up in Inbox only "local Folders" does
    What am I missing?
    Thanks
    Bill Krol

  2. Re: folder display

    _William Krol_ spoke thusly on 09/06/2006 4:41 PM:
    > I had to remove and reload Thunderbird on a second machine.
    > I created a new user account and it shows up in "Account settings"
    > That new account does not show up in Inbox only "local Folders" does
    > What am I missing?

    Go to Tools-->Account Settings-->-->Server Settings,
    and click on "Advanced".
    Select "Inbox for this server's account".
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator