Add in 'old' account from old profile folders - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Add in 'old' account from old profile folders - Mozilla ; How do you do this? I have some old e-mails I want to be able to see in TB. What I did try was adding a new account and for the SERVER SETTINGS for LOCAL FOLDER I pointed it to ...

  1. Add in 'old' account from old profile folders

    How do you do this? I have some old e-mails I want to be able to see in
    TB. What I did try was adding a new account and for the SERVER SETTINGS
    for LOCAL FOLDER I pointed it to the old location. The account showed in
    TB's ACCOUNT SETTINGS but NOT in the main Folder menu?

    Just how does one do this?

    Thanks,
    Irv Spalten

  2. Re: Add in 'old' account from old profile folders

    _Irv Spalten_ spoke thusly on 09/06/2006 11:40 AM:

    http://groups.google.com/group/mozil...d79a0eeb595f11
    --
    Chris Ilias
    mozilla.test.multimedia moderator