Email Print Options - Mozilla

This is a discussion on Email Print Options - Mozilla ; I am printing copies of my emails with Windows XP and a new printer (Canon Pixma iP90), and wish to do so on both sides of the paper. I do not seem to have the option of either selecting pages ...

  1. Email Print Options

    I am printing copies of my emails with Windows XP and a new printer
    (Canon Pixma iP90), and wish to do so on both sides of the paper. I do
    not seem to have the option of either selecting pages to print or the
    'odd and even' selection that existed here and there with my older
    systems. These options speeded the process of printing on both sides of
    a page when there were several pages to print. I am wondering if there
    are any options that I have not set in Mozilla to accomplish this for my
    emails.

    Thanks

  2. Re: Email Print Options

    Peter Gale wrote, on 6/8/2006 11:36 AM:
    > I am printing copies of my emails with Windows XP and a new printer
    > (Canon Pixma iP90), and wish to do so on both sides of the paper. I do
    > not seem to have the option of either selecting pages to print or the
    > 'odd and even' selection that existed here and there with my older
    > systems. These options speeded the process of printing on both sides of
    > a page when there were several pages to print. I am wondering if there
    > are any options that I have not set in Mozilla to accomplish this for my
    > emails.
    >
    > Thanks

    I'll ask a dumb question since I don't have your printer: does your
    printer have the capability to do duplex printing? If so, that should
    be an option for you in the Windows settings for the printer. You'd
    probably be better served checking the support pages and/or knowledge
    base of Canon.

    TB doesn't have TB specific settings for your printer - it just uses
    whatever your machine is configured for.

+ Reply to Thread